quinta-feira, fevereiro 21, 2008

some personal updates...

When I wasn't trying to fix my computer I was searching for some random information, like nerd's news and culture, and I faced the twitter and I realize how out-to-date I'm. This one is already a success and never had heard about it. Well I guess I was  living in another world or something like that. Others stuff I find - or to be more precisely, I re-find - was the trilogy, The Gods Must To Be Crazy, and right now I'm in the way to get it and watch all three again.

 

Others things that I have in mind now is, my move to Bolivia. By an my father's ask I'll move - this month or this year - to there and help him with some new business, and that aren't easy this time. I have moving from city to city about all my life, but this time I can't get it easy. I have many friends here, in Foz do Iguaçu and Brazil, and almost all my best friends too. I have a life here, and will be too painful to leave. Well thanks by Internet, 'cause with that will be less too painful. ;)

3 comentários:

Myagi disse...

relax my friend, absolutely the Gods must be crazy!!!

and Them guide our lifes... long live to Crazy Life!!!

Becker disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Becker disse...

Low Crazy Life is Bullshit