quinta-feira, junho 07, 2007

resolutions...

Today I realize how much professional I must became. Thinking I realize I'm not doing what I want. I want to became more developer then student, this mean, I must work more and better then just talk about things, ideas, works.


That thing comes to top of my mind when I talk today with Everaldo, he is really a developer, he don't have fears to face a new project, to work with something that made he come days after days without sleep or some more mortal thing. I have many project ideas, but the really is, I'm too lazy of starting something, and too lazy to finish that projects. In the most times I always find some more "important" to dedicate, and with that, not to work. Some of that is really important things, but don't help with my goal. I must center more my concentration, learn new things, helping more the community, programming, helping my future.


One of that ideas is develop a tool to help theater things, like sound and light, in a play. Reading Monologue, being more specific a post about the 3 core pillars, task control, version control and tests, I realize I never use a methodology to generate automatic tests in my projects. I must learn more about unit test, more about generate feature specification (good feature specification, like Edney - my friend/boss always told me). I must learn more about english to write better too. As I said, I must get a focus and getting better everyday.


Some news... I come back to theater, our first time in stage was a sucess, and until now we got 5 presentations. The play talks about relationship, the comic side of relationship.


Well, I'll finish that post here. C'ya!

Nenhum comentário: